Photoexpress takes pride in offering custom products that are as good as you’ll find in a store. Latest and most advanced technology in printing and manufacturing, we have been able to produce custom products that are unmatched in vibrancy, durability, and quality.
Uses of high grade equipment and premium ink to ensure that your design looks great and lasts a long time with no peeling or fading.
I want to place the order but I am unsure what my design will look like?
Ans. Just tell us what you want and be sure to request a ‘proof’. We will send you the proof for your approval, and production will not commence until after you have approved the proof. You will not receive a proof if you do not request one on the order form. If your design is very simple a proof may not be necessary.
How prompt is your delivery?
Ans. Over 99% of all the orders that we process are shipped on time The shopping cart will give you the total cost, including the shipping charge.
Rush Order ?
Please note that we get few hundred emails daily and do not have the capability to go through all the emails in a timely matter. Our responses to emails are not instant. If you are placing a rush order, then we would recommend you to connect the customer care through phone call.
I have placed my order but I want to make changes. What can I do? Please contact us as soon as possible if you want to make any changes to your order. Any changes have to be done before your order goes for processing.
Do I have to pay any taxes?
We levy Service Tax and VAT on Prints and Products, wherever applicable. These taxes shall be charged in accordance with the existing norms as established by the Indian Government.
How long does it take for an order to be shipped and what if it is not delivered on time?
1. When you place your order on photoexpress, it is typically processed, (couriered to the specified address from our facilities) within 2-6 business days. This time is mentioned against each product.
2. Additional time is taken by the courier/postage company. For locations in India it may vary from 1 day to a week. For locations outside India, it may be a week or more.
3. When we ship your order, we will provide you with a Tracking ID, using which you can track the progress of your order shipment with our shipping partner.
4. If you have placed an order for both prints and products, it is possible that they both may be shipped separately.
5. photoexpress is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, natural disaster, or causes beyond our shipping carriers control.
6. Please write to us if have any shipping related issues
How safe is my credit card transaction on Photoexpress?
How long will it take to upload my digital photos?
Uploading time will vary, depending on your internet connection speed and the site traffic. Generally the uploading of a picture taken from a 3 megapixel camera (usually 1 mb in size) will take less than 2 minutes on a 128 kbps internet connection.
Are there any limits on what kind of files and how many files I can upload?
1. Your photos need to be in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) or GIF (.gif) format, and the size of each picture must not exceed 7 MB.
2. You can upload an unlimited number of images, however if this limit is abused, Photoexpress reserves the right to remove these images. However, they will be removed only after you have been informed.