Terms & Conditions
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Photoexpress is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Photoexpress The content is owned by Photoexpress You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Photoexpress disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of New Delhi, India.
- Photoexpress reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Photoexpress Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Photoexpress reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Photoexpress will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Photoexpress does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Regular Update :
Photoexpress keeps you informed about new features, products and promotions via email. From time to time, you may receive information on carefully screened third parties whose products or services may be of interest to you.
Changes and Modification :
Laws and Regulations :
Photoexpress may be required by law to disclose your Personal Information to proper law enforcement agencies; even if you requested that we don’t share your information. This information may be necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone who committed any offence as per stated laws and regulations.
Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service :
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.
We collect only limited personal information from the new user that is necessary for us to provide you the efficient and satisfactory service.
Personal information and data about the user collected by us are:
At the time of registration: At the time of registration, we collect and store your E-mail address, Password and Name as provided by you in our database.
At the time of Order Placement:
We collect and store the Delivery/Shipping address (Name, Address, City, State, Country and Postal code) and Phone Number at the time you place an order for photos at www.photoexpress.in. We don’t store any credit card information of the user. At the time of payment while placing an order, user is redirected to the third-party website where user is required to provide the credit card details. photoexpress does not have any control of the information on the third-party website and does not take any responsibility for the misuse of the credit card information provided by the user to the third party.
At photoexpress, we assure to protect your information and will not be distributed to any third party. Please note that you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information at places in the website which are accessible to anyone and we exercise no control over it.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"